Friday, February 27, 2009

To Bjourn or not to Bjourn?

I could rattle off about all the reasons why i want to be a journalist. I love to write, Im always intrested in keeping up to date with the world today, I'm passionate about letting the truth be known, perhaps I'm even intent on making the world a better place. but I would be lying if I said that all or any of the above are the reasons for my desicion to study Jounalism.
I could however put it down to one thing and it's not nearly as 'deep' as the above mentioned reasons. It was a day spent at Radio 702 in my grade 11 year that sparked my interest in the field of radio journalism. Next thing I knew, my mind was made up and i was enroled at Rhodes to study a Bjourn.
My idea of what journalism was all about slowly changed through years of media studies and small attention to detail that I was so happily oblivious to. nevertheless, I'm still on the Radio Journalism track despite constantly questioning my ability to master the various arts involved. Lets see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Jeez-like Vix, I didnt know you could write so well or LIE so convincingly! likeadog

    ReplyDelete